Institutional cooperation and cooperation with industry
The cooperation with industry and institutions in the Czech Republic and also abroad is crucial for us all. We always seek for new possibilities to extend our cooperation in designing and developing new products in term of embedded measurement systems, navigation and control systems and algorithms, space technologies or any other fields related to artificial intelligence applied on flying aerospace platforms. Furthermore, our R&D projects are often connected with industry and thus it assures our know-how growing and helps us in education in teaching about current state-of-art and preparing our students for future challenges.
Our cooperation partners:
25 European aerospace universities joint in PEGASUS Network.
- AMOS group at NTNU, Norway - institutional cooperation on R&D of robust navigation solutions for UAVs, ULLs, GA aircrafts, and boats.
- Valeo - industrial cooperation on navigation solutions applied in automotive industry
- VZLÚ a.s. - education based cooperation
- GNNS Center of Excellence - project based cooperation on GNSS jamming and spoofing detection
- OPROX a.s. - project based cooperation on integrated radiolocation and navigation system for helicopters
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) – Modelling and simulation of civilian air traffic and cognitive workload of air traffic controller
- Sesar 2020 – Single European Sky ATM Research – development of next generation concepts for air traffic management
- NUAIR – Deployment and verification of command and control (C2) algorithms for autonomous UAS
- AZD Praha – project based cooperation on multi-constellation GNSS receiver for railway signaling systems.
- ERA Pardubice - education based cooperation
- Air Navigation Service of the Czech Republic - education based cooperation
- and many more :)